Examining The Facts For Primary Aspects Of
While it’s easy to focus on the percentage growth (16.5 percent over February, 13 percent year-over-year), the feat is actually less impressive than it seems, and should not be understood as a thawing of the now one-year-old ban on Chinese group travel to South Korea. At best, the growing number of Chinese arrivals South Korea received last month could be seen as evidence for a relatively strong growth of Chinese independent travel to South Korea. Anything other than growth would have been a huge disappointment The reason is simple: March 2018 is the first month that is compared to a post-travel ban month in year-over-year terms, hence it’s showing positive growth. Prior months have all been compared to pre-travel ban months when Chinese tourism to South Korea was still booming. In other words, anything other than at least moderately positive YoY growth last month would have been an enormous disappointment. It is also unclear if South Korea’s Ministry of Justice’s figures are calculated differently from those of the Korea Tourism Organization (KTO), which normally is the department to report South Korean tourism statistics. KTO has yet to release its arrival figures for March. In comparison, KTO reported 360,782 Chinese arrivals in March 2017 and 601,671 in the same period 2016. Even though March is far from a return to pre-travel ban levels, it does give South Korean tourism stakeholders reason for optimism. Despite indications that a lifting of the travel ban was imminent, Chinese travel to South Korea is still limited to independent travelers, including business travelers.
For the original version including any supplementary images or video, visit https://jingtravel.com/chinese-arrival-growth-south-korea-not-good-seems/
Finding Help On Useful Strategies
2021; talks with Pyongyang next w It will be the first high-level meeting between the two countries since U.S. President Donald Trump and the North's leader Kim Jong Un had the first-ever bilateral summit earlier this month in Singapore. U.S. officials said Pompeo has cancelled a meeting with his Indian counterpart that had been scheduled for July 6 in Washington, according to the paper. "Mr. Pompeo had to cancel the meeting because of important travel related to North Korea," one official was quoted by the paper as saying. A second official said an official announcement was expected in the coming days. In the June 12 summit, Kim committed to the "complete" denuclearization of the Korean Peninsula while Trump promised to provide security guarantees to Pyongyang. However, a joint statement signed by the two leaders has been derided for lacking details such as concrete measures and a timeline to achieve denuclearization. The statement said Pompeo and "relevant high-level" North officials will hold follow-up negotiations "at the earliest possible date" to implement the outcomes of the summit. Speaking at a Senate hearing Wednesday, Pompeo expressed confidence that North Korea understands the scope of the U.S.
For the original version including any supplementary images or video, visit https://mainichi.jp/english/articles/20180629/p2g/00m/0in/035000cทัวร์เกาหลี คนเดียว ทัวร์ญี่ปุ่น มกราคม 2562 ทัวร์เกาหลีญี่ปุ่น